Welcome to the POGP medical professionals area.
At POGP we want to help medical students and professionals to develop their careers as much as possible.
- Student Advice: POGP want to help students in their journey of becoming Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapists.
- Career Progression: POGP want to encourage and nurture career and learning progression and potential.
- Burseries & Awards: A range of funding opportunities available to women's and men's health physiotherapists.
- Academic Courses: POGP-accredited academic courses.
We offer medical professionals a range of Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy resources.
- POGP Booklets: The Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological booklets are available to view and download FREE OF CHARGE.
- Product Reviews: Our POGP Journal often includes product and book reviews. Several year history of these can be found online below by clicking on the content title and downloading the article review.
- Good Practice Statements: Good practice advice on a range of pelvic health topics
- Research: Research is vital to increasing our knowledge base. It can provide answers to questions ranging from effectiveness of treatments to how our patients feel.
Full List of Resources